Sunday, April 20, 2008

History of TheCannyShark [10/27/07]

History of TheCannyShark (10/27/07)

JR and I were sitting down one night talking about this website, and he was adamant about creating a moniker for myself. I told him that my wife and I had just been at Target a few days before and were playing around with some of their toys, mainly puppets. I spotted this blue shark that reminded me of Jabberjaws. I wanted to use a puppet for making videos, commentaries and comedy-type shorts. This shark puppet fit the bill. I don't know why I chose a puppet, but when I brought it up to JR, he showed me this cartoon picture he has been drawing since high school. We thought hard about the name before it. I eventually picked canny, as in clever. Am I clever? I doubt it, but the name works with the cartoon.

No comments: